The following have been published (visit Summerfield Books for sales):
1. Sedges. 2007. Jermy, Simpson, Foley & Porter.
2. Umbellifers. 1980. T.G. Tutin. Out of print.
3. Docks and Knotweeds. 1981. Lousley & Kent.
4. Willows and Poplars. 1984. R.D. Meikle.
5. Charophytes. 1986. J.A. Moore.
6. Crucifers. 1991. T.C.G. Rich.
7. Roses. 1993. Graham & Primavesi.
8. Pondweeds. 1995. C.D. Preston.
9. Dandelions. 1997. Dudman & Richards.
10. Sea Beans & Nickar Nuts. 2000. E.C. Nelson.
11. Water Starworts of Europe. 2008. R.V. Lansdown.
12. Fumitories. 2009. R.J. Murphy.
13. Grasses. 2009. Cope & Gray.
14. Whitebeams. 2010. T.C.G. Rich et al.
15. British Northern Hawkweeds. 2011. Rich & Scott.
Errors that have been spotted in various publications are listed here, partly so readers can correct their books, and partly to deter people from telling the authors about any mistakes that they already know about. The following publications are covered so far:
- Plant Crib
- Atlas of British & Irish Hawkweeds
- British Alpine Hawkweeds
- Flora of Monmouthshire
- Flora of Cardiganshire
- New Flora of the British Isles, ed 3.
>> Open the corrigenda document (pdf).